Friday, April 29, 2011

CURLY-Q TONGUE, SPRING DOLL JOURNAL AND 3 FOR LUNCH

Have I mentioned I love pictures of Riley that show his

bottom lip or his tongue sticking out..

well I do.. even if they make him look a little crazy..

This is a Spring journal book I made for


The theme is vintage .. I used a vintage paper doll with wings and long legs from


When the book is lined up closed the doll comes together and then you can

flip the pages to use as a journal and they show the seperate parts

of the doll. Fun!



Last page on the inside..
another inside page..


This is what I saw through my window when looking to see

if any birds had shown up for lunch in the bird

cup feeders!












3 comments:

Joanna said...

Riley is a rude boy poking out his tongue! Cute though;)0

Now that book is really very clever, I love how the pages turn to reveal more of the doll. Very clever and it looks great.

Cheeky squirrels, you've gotta admire their cheek. I guess they don't know it's meant for birds, there's no sign or anything!

Enjoy your weekend.

xxx

johanna said...

that picture with riley and his tongue is priceless!!
love your artwork!

Carol Plume said...

Riley's tongue looks very big and very pink...what a sweetie he is...xx