Monday, July 13, 2009

HIDING, ART QUOTE ATC'S AND TEXT INCHIES

A little out of focus.. but he's so cute in this picture, I had to post it!

Here are two ATC cards I made for a swap at
We were supposed to use a quote about art highlighted on the card.


Here's my entry for
http://www.inchybyinch.blogspot.com/
The theme is text.

.. and.. if anyone is interested in joining.. More people are needed to complete the diary 2010 project. There's a button on my side bar for the project, you design your own page for a day of the year and then add your blog or store address and ultimately all the pages will be put together to form a daily diary with all the submitted pages. So do it for the love of making something cool.. or do it for the publicity and send traffic to your site.. just do it! Click the button and get more info there, thanks!




10 comments:

Jeanette said...

Riley's front leg looks almost human. Maybe just a bit on the skinny side. He is really Mr Personality.

Love the ATCs and Inchies. Your work always fascinates me.

I'm going to check out the 2 sites that you mentioned.

Jeanette

K J D said...

Hi

Riley looking cute again! It goes without saying really!!!

I LOVE your inchies - I love the colour of the background and its such a sweet style.

I also love your cards, the quote about life beating down on you..... so true............

Art does remind you that you have a soul.

AngelaC said...

Oh I love these - great idea and great fun!

Fiona said...

Oh Riley is so cute - I love seeing all this pictures.

Fab inchies - love those colours too - I'm also going to check out the site - sounds interesting!

joanne wardle said...

your inchies are cool, I love the blue you used

Timaree said...

You are right. Riley is too cute to let a slightly fuzzy photo interfere.

Your inchies look great. The birds are a cute idea.

Ellen said...

fun how you cut out the text and a striking blue

jaine drake said...

Beautiful inchies and I love that colour.

Jessie said...

I love your inchies! You do great work :)

Carole said...

I love those inches!