Monday, August 24, 2009

SMILING RILE AND WINGED THINGS *UPDATED*

I worked more on my dark fairy cards for a swap on
and I like this one much better. I spent an afternoon messing with my photoshop elements to get the effect I wanted and then used the wax method referred to below.. and I used a regular white candle..

Handsome boy...


Dark Fae

I'm still working on this wax technique I just recently saw...

I can't remember which blog it was on but if I do I will link it back here.

* Thank you Patty for helping me figure out where the tutorial for

this technique came from.. here is a link to a beautiful and informative blog!*








2 comments:

Jeanette said...

I have a Beeswax technique that I found but I haven't tried it yet. Your project is looking good.

Jeanette

~*~Magpie's Nest said...

Love what you've created!!! I saw the stamping in wax on Thealie's blog, she's a very talent French blogger. I gave it a try and really want to do more with it.

~*~ Patty