Tuesday, August 9, 2011

SHADES OF GREY, SUMMER CAKE, GREEN EARS AND SUN-KISSED

Sweet grey ... The best cake in the world..

I made plum blueberry upside down cake

and it is fantastical!

Recipe can be found on

allrecipes.com


My elephant ears are holding steady! They would

appreciate more rain..
This is my entry for
http://inspiration-avenue-team.blogspot.com
The theme is sun kissed.. whatever it is you
love about summer and sun..
I love taking Riley to the lake every morning in the summer
time so here's what I came up with..










9 comments:

Joanna said...

Hi Deirdre, that grey dog of yours is so handsome. He looks superb on your sun-kissed artwork. We could do with some sunshine in the UK, thank goodness we went away for some summer sunshine!

That cake looks DE-LISH, I will definitely be looking at that recipe, thanks for the link.

I've got the post-holiday creativity blues. Just can't get my brain into gear at all!

xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What an awesome sun kissed post. I love the look of the cake, and of course, I love your dog and the art you make from his antics. I think we all wish for more rain and less heat.

Terrie said...

Totally made me smile! Nice interpretation of the theme!!

Unknown said...

I have come over from Inspiration Avenue. I love your post and your piece on the theme. What summer fun and a walk to the lake sounds wonderful. Great piece.

Craftymoose Crafts said...

How could anyone not like your adorable dog! Very cute idea!

Gloria said...

visiting from IA, really like the dog art and the photo, great pose, too.

Unknown said...

This is wonderful, I love the way you composed the image and the words- it just flows so beautifully!

Carola Bartz said...

And I love what you came up with. It looks very much like summer to me. Enjoy those walks to the lake with your dog.

Carol Plume said...

Hi, just been catching up on your blog - Riley looks really content there - he so looks like my Ty....great art work too and that cake....I can feel the inches going on from here!! lol