Sunday, January 4, 2009

CAROUSEL INCHIES AND SNOW!!!!

We had a short but sweet snow blizzard for about an hour or so the other day, it didn't amount to any good sticking snow but it was fun to run around in while it lasted.


CAROUSEL HORSES!








I get to pick the theme for the http://www.inchybyinch.blogspot.com/ this week! I picked Carousel Horses and this is my inchie cube.
I am officially in love with inchie cubes, I want to try making some on actual wood blocks next.
This sweet blue with white is one of my favorite combinations.
The tutorial that inspired me can be found here

3 comments:

~*~Patty S said...

Oh your horsey cubes are wonderful! Brilliant way of using the inchie ornaments, not just for Christmas! Very inspiring! :)

Anonymous said...

pretty pretty sista! I hope you check your comments cause here i am! cool snow (though i'm glad it's there and not here) and riley looks right at home. talk to you later ;) b.

Fiona said...

This is just so gorgeous and such an inspiration - thank you for being the first Guest Designer of 2009 on my inchy blog!