Monday, January 19, 2009

Challenges and Wide Receiver Weimaraner

An action shot in tribute to the football on Sunday!

and one more.. just because....

Here is an inchie for the http://www.inchybyinch.blogspot.com/ challenge blog. This week the theme is to use a face on your inchie. I used a picture of my Mom taken years before I was born. She was a beautiful woman inside and out, and I miss her.


Here is my entry for http://artcreationsfriday.blogspot.com/2009/01/9th-challenge.html challenge blog, the challenge was to use the picture of the little girl highlighted on my Valentine ATC.


and I finished up 10 pendants for my Ebay store so I got a lot done this weekend!



7 comments:

Stacy said...

Your ATC is great - I love the way she is clutching that valentine! Terrific use of the image!

Femmy said...

great schoolgirl!! love it!!

Fiona said...

This is a stunning inchy - what a wonderful idea to use a picture of your mum - she was indeed beautiful. Thanks for joining in.

vintage wil said...

wow this is beautiful artwork.
.
thanks for this lovely entry to ACF

Anonymous said...

Beautiful entry for ACF

Virginia said...

Stunning artwork..Love your inchie and the use of the image for ACF is
wonderful.

BumbleVee said...

your inchy using your Mom's photo is wonderful... the 11th anniversay of my Mom's passing is February....I still miss her every single day....