Wednesday, March 18, 2009

INQUIRING NOSES DARK QUEEN OF HEARTS AND YELLOW

St. Patricks Day cooking.. I made corned beef and cabbage, Irish soda bread, Irish ginger snap cookies and ham and cheddar flavored dog treats down on the right!!
Riley was especially interested in the plate of corned beef...
These are ATC's for a "Dark Wonderland" swap. I had a lot of trouble getting what I had in my head for this onto a card.. these are not at all what I wanted but I think people that receive them won't hate them.
These are my inchies for
the theme is yellow.. fruits and veggies came to mind..




3 comments:

Fiona said...

Great inchies - nice to see something different like fruit and veggies - sounds like a good challenge for the future!

Ellen said...

beautiful the yellow looks so nice against the background.
i love your queen atc's as well.

K J D said...

Wonderful inchies..... I love that background stamp too