Sunday, August 1, 2010

MY KINGDOM FOR THE NEW COMPUTER TO ARRIVE AND Y INCHIE

That sound you've been wondering about has been the sound of my
head hitting my empty desk as I wait for my new computer to come after
mine died a slow and horrible death about.. hmm m5 or 6 days ago.
So, in the meantime, using the kids sticky keyboarded computer .. here
is Cheetah..found in my daughters picture folder, guest hosting for Riley until I can get access to all my
pictures and folders again!
Here is my entry for
The theme is letter Y



4 comments:

K J D said...

Yardley looks very happy on his yak!

Einstein not rubbing off on me yet!

hope your computer arrives soon.

Sweet cat!

Karen

Joanna said...

He he for the Yak - bet no one else does that! Great fun. Sorry to hear about your poor computer, I fear mine's going the same way. As my DS said, "Well it is 6 years old, Mum." "Exactly." is my reply. I think I expect too much! Good luck with the new one.

Fiona said...

Great fun inchy - I think we can safely say no-one else did Yak! lol

daisy said...

Yay for the new computer & for this fab inchie ... Yak was certainly not a word I considered LOL

Hi to Cheetah too xx