Thursday, October 7, 2010

GREEN EYES X 2, WITCH, AND DEVOTION

My green-eyed, grey haired boy...
My green-eyed cheetah cat girl, look at her little back feet
all stretched out, too cute!!
Here's a Halloween folder I decorated with images from
www.tentwostudios.com
I might have posted these already.. but I can't remember..
so here's Minerva anyway...


Here's my entry for
http://inchybyinch.blogspot.com
The theme is devotion. The inchie I made was very
plain.. I couldn't imagine doing anything to the image so
I mounted it on a bookmark.





5 comments:

Joanna said...

Beautiful photographs of your animals - I adore your cat posing for the camera!

I'm loving Minerva and your inchy, well, very moving with Mother Theresa - you were right to leave the image plain. It speaks for itself, really.

x

K J D said...

Love your photos! You have very photogenic pets!!!!

Love how you have used your inchy.... fab bookmark.

BadPenny said...

WOW! your inchie is so powerful

Your ca looks like mine ! if you ge time ...over on my other blog !

Fiona said...

Fab photos of your animals again - love the cat stretch - I have some to put on my magickdiva blog of our new cat getting on with the dogs - who says they have to be enemies? Love your inchy picture - and great idea to put it on a bookmark - hmmm maybe we should do a bookmark swap using inchies - what do you think?

daisy said...

Fabulous!